Jehan Numa Palace Hotel understands the importance of each individual event and provides personalized and professional service – just as they would for royal festivities. A pick of venues - both indoor and outdoor - outstanding food and beverage offerings, and expertly customized themes, décor, and music make each event special and memorable.
- It is located near Doordarshan Kendra.
- There is a per plate system, inclusive of both rental and catering. Outside caterers are not allowed.
- Venue provides decoration from panel vendor at extra cost, with price starting from Rs. 1,00,000; outside vendors are not allowed.
- In house DJ is available for Rs. 15,000; outside DJ's are not allowed.
- No rooms are available as complimentary.
- Has an ample space for parking, having a capacity for up to 1000 cars at a time.
- Advance payment of 25% has to be paid at the time of booking. No refund on booking cancellation.
- 18% GST will be applicable.
Venue type: Banquet hall, Hotel, Recreation center, Summer area, Garden
Location: In the city
Cuisine: vegetarian, non-vegetarian
Parking: Private parking for 1000 cars
Decoration policy: Outside decorator only
Payment methods: Cash, Bank transfer, Credit/debit card
Guests rooms: 99 rooms, ₹7,500 – 35,000 for standard double room
Special features: Musical equipment, Welcome area, Wi-Fi / Internet, Stage, Projector, TV screens, Bathroom